recommends needed for softwares/packages

Brian insanitywetrust at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 4 21:26:00 UTC 2007

hi there
for the jukebox, sorry, i should have elaborated more... it is software
that allows one to set up a flash music player to then be able to be
used on the net /webpage... it is for online radio really, a way to
share music, but for listening, not downloading... as it is now tho.. i
can copy the existing codes and manipulate what i need to then 'create'
more .....

and thanks everyone for the info on ftp... as i was wondering what that
connect to server was, i thought it had something to do with the server
i had set up here.... so will now look in to that more

thanks again to the people here, a Great Help!