ubuntu blues

Bill Frick wfrick at rogers.com
Thu Feb 1 03:54:55 UTC 2007

Brian:

For the iPod solution you are looking for I installed gtkpod for audio
manipulations and GpixPod for video. Both applications installed easily
with the package manager  and worked right away. My daughter was
impressed as the window equivalents only work in XP not 98SE.

To find the apps, open the package manager and 'Search "ipod" '. When
you find the ones you want selecting them will pick up the required
libraries and download as required.

Hope this helps with your Ubuntu experience.

Bill