Video Streaming

Jamon Camisso jamonation at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:29:47 UTC 2006

Take a look at flumotion. From apt-cache:

Package: flumotion
Section: universe/net
Installed-Size: 2128
Maintainer: Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com>
Architecture: all
Version: 0.1.7-0ubuntu1
Depends: python (<< 2.5), python (>= 2.4), ssl-cert (>= 1.0-11),
python-twisted (>= 1.3.0), python-gtk2 (>= 2.4.0), python-glade2,
python-gst (>= 0.7.94), python-pyopenssl, gstreamer0.8-misc,
python-imaging, gstreamer0.8-vorbis, gstreamer0.8-speex,
gstreamer0.8-theora
Filename: pool/universe/f/flumotion/flumotion_0.1.7-0ubuntu1_all.deb
Size: 373198
MD5sum: 938fb8ef14a3ebafef9997698977b19c
 Metapackage for installing the Flumotion manager, worker and administration
 tools.
 .
 Flumotion is a modern streaming media server built with a modular
 distributed design. This gives you unprecedented stability and
 scalability in offering your customers high-quality streaming media.
 Flumotion includes support for both emerging media format standards,
 such as Ogg/Theora, and traditional formats such as MPEG-4.
Bugs: mailto:ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Origin: Ubuntu