linux equivalent to corel draw?

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 04:06:11 UTC 2006

Oh, I agree absolutely, I just wanted to make certain the new users
knew what each one did before he installed them and wondered what
somebody has recommended.

Related to that, if somebody says they are a new user of Linux, you
should assume they don't know what you are talking about with regards
to program names. So don't just say, the GIMP, mention that it edits
photos, etc.

Corey