Difference Between Automatix and EasyUbuntu (was Re: Newbie Wurkshop)

Dave Sullivan dave at dave-sullivan.com
Sat Nov 18 04:52:22 UTC 2006

Please stop posting these messages to this mailing list. They don't
involve Ubuntu Canada, and serve no productive purpose to anyone on this
list.

If you have an issue with the IRCops, please keep it between you and the
IRCops. This list is for Ubuntu Canada, not for 'exposing the injustices
of IRC'.

--
Dave Sullivan
dave at dave-sullivan.com