DVD decryptor

alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Fri Nov 17 01:57:27 UTC 2006

Hi:

K3B has a file limit size of 2 Gigs. If a single file is more than 2 Gigs in
size like an ISO, then it gives a warning that it is going to have difficulty
mounting it!

Ubuntu 6.06.1 has built into it a DVD - CD Burning software that will copy
DVD's as though they are a CD. Put your Blank DVD in the DVD Burner First.
This brings up a menu. Scroll down the list of options. Then select Copy CD.
Now put the source DVD into the drive (you need about 10 Gigs free on the
hard drive) It reads the source DVD and makes an ISO file of it! Then it
wants the Blank DVD. Then it copies the Whole ISO file to the Blank DVD
making the copy. It will not verify!

Alfred!