[Fwd: An Appeal for Help and a Fair Hearing]

Mon Nov 6 21:38:39 UTC 2006

rbil wrote:
> The attached email was supposed to go out to the Canadian Ubuntu Users
> mailing list, but I guess I screwed up. Here it is.
>
> Cheers,
> Rene

Rene,

In my short IRC experience, the minute - no wait, THE SECOND you use any
remotely offensive word and follow up calling people a**holes like you
did, will never help keeping you online. If anyone's trolling, it is a
lot of people's job *except you* to comment on it, except to report it
to OPs.

The Ubuntu Develop Summit and all the activity regarding the recent Edgy
release may not have helped the OPs have patience with you.

I would say for the time being change your nick and "behave", however
you want to define that. I don't think this is CC material, just my opinion.

Cheers,

Fabian Rodriguez
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/FabianRodriguez