Bootdisc or Rescue Disc.

Andrew Hunter andy.hunter at rogers.com
Sat Jul 29 19:21:29 UTC 2006

On Saturday 29 July 2006 01:44, alcwyn wrote:
> Please is it possible to make such and how for Ubuntu 5.10.
>    My system runs great but does not always reboot.
>           Also which AntiVirus system does one use, I've tried
> installing F Prot but no success?
>               Thank you, Al.
You can always use a live CD to access your Ubuntu partitions is something
goes seriously wrong... or create a backup image of your harddrive (See
http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/partimage.html).

Maybe you should explain your situation a little bit more.
--
"First, God created idiots. But that was just for practise, then he made
school boards."