Tips & tricks to get Ubuntu noticed

Mazen Ghattas mazen.ghattas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:42:06 UTC 2006

Yeah, i sent an SASE to Corry 3 months ago still didn't get the stickers!
But they're a great idea, i also got Ubuntu stickers at the Montreal release
of EGDY Eft. have them all over the place lol!
They make people ask, then you show them Ubuntu, in my case i show them
Beryl and LG3D and then the next question is....when can you install me
this!! ;)

On 12/30/06, Daniel Robitaille <robitaille at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 12/30/06, Tee Jay Rosene <teejayrosene at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Stickers to put on a computer would be awesome; I've been meaning to get
> > some. I'd love to be able to put a sticker on the machines I install
> Ubuntu
> > on.
> > How do I get these stickers?
>
> System76 have been providing free small stickers:
>
> http://system76.com/index.php/cPath/53_64
>

> --
> Daniel Robitaille  (robitaille at gmail.com)

Mazen Y. Ghattas
I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your
church.
For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.
-Gibran Khalil Gibran-