Live CD not working (Evan Leibovitch)

Tee Jay Rosene teejayrosene at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:00:23 UTC 2006

Hi Evan, thanks for the feedback. I'm not using an Intel Duo Core chip, but
rather an AMD 64 bit chip, 3800+. Not to make my life too complicated at the
moment, I've decided to boot using the 32 bit Live CD instead of the 64 bit;
the reason is that I've heard there are some media issues (codecs, etc.)
when people try to go 64 bit.
Nonetheless, maybe I should try the 64 bit route? Maybe the problems I'm
having stem from booting a 32 bit CD on a machine capable of 64?
Originally, my machine came with an Nvidia card, but I subsequently upgraded
to an ATI for better gaming, etc. Maybe there's something in this that's
also causing the problem of booting the LiveCD?

Hello TJ,