Xubuntu 6.06.1 desktop i386

Tee Jay Rosene teejayrosene at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 23:03:28 UTC 2006

HHhhhmmmm....... what does Memory have to do with trying to install
Xubuntu onto the Hard drive...?
 And, What other ISO could I try using to put onto my other computer, so
I could use it? Thanks, Don.

Memory has a lot to do with the installation of Xubuntu, at least when it
involves graphical installation: basically, the processes get loaded into
the RAM because nothing is installed on the hard drive as yet. That's why
the system can get really sluggish, or even crash, if there's not enough
RAM.
The best solution is to go to ubuntu.com and instead of clicking on the
usual link that gets you downloading, click the "alternative" link (from
whatever mirror you choose) and download that one.
I hope this helps out.