Ubuntu Canada CD insert

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 13:33:50 UTC 2005

This is great! I use the current iteration in all the CDs I hand out. Kudos
for taking this to the next step guys! It also nice to see some activity in
the group :-)

Thanks!
avanspronsen

On 11/6/05, MF <MagicFab at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian Burger a écrit :
>
> >I noticed this in the wiki: http://ubuntu.ca/wiki/index.php/CD_Insert
> >
> >... and decided to put my newly-aquired Scribus skills to good use.
> >
> >I'm creating a PDF version of this; it will untimately have six of these
> >inserts per letter-sized sheet, all with English on one side and French
> on
> >the other.
> >

> Perhaps we can combine some ideas. Here's what I had created to give to
> spanish-speaking people:
> https://secure.fabianrodriguez.com/files/ubuntu-es.pdf
> https://secure.fabianrodriguez.com/files/ubuntu-es.odt (OOo 2.0)
>
> I am in the process of translating them and including instructions to
> upgrade from Hoary (I have several CDs left). Notice the space for the
> business card.
>
> Usage example:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/magicfab/tags/ubuntu/ (latest 2 pics).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fabian

Gmail - Hits the spot! :-)
GPG Key ID: 1024D/F18A34B9 2005-08-27 Andrew VanSpronsen (E-mail key) <
avanspronsen at gmail.com>