ANN: Greater Toronto Area Linux User Group Installfest June 4 2005

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:05:34 UTC 2005

> I had zero luck trying to get a special order via Mako.  The guy never even
> responded.  It was a little disapointing because the Skills Ontario
> Competition was huge.  Hopefully we will have better luck next year.

Mako gets a ton (and I mean it) of e-mails related to Ubuntu. So yours
probably got lost in his mailbox among all the complains about shipit.
 You best chance next time is probably to catch him first on IRC; I'm
sure he will help if he can, especially if the CDs are for an event
that a LoCo is attending.

--
Daniel Robitaille