ANN: Greater Toronto Area Linux User Group Installfest June 4 2005

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:43:41 UTC 2005

I am in Kitchener so not in the immediate GTA area. I am not familiar with
GTALUG but would be really interested in trying to accommodate your request
for a presentation. I am newer to linux myself. I know Myles can handle
himself pretty well and McMahonm is another guy in the area. There may be
others too? If, as a group, we can put together a presentation then I would
be happy to attend with the support of one or two other members.

Lets start a high priority project to put together a presentation. I will
put something on the ubuntu.ca <http://ubuntu.ca> wiki and maybe a couple of
people could volunteer to help out with this project? I have seen some
existing presentations, I think by Mako?, that we could use as a starting
point. We should also include info about ubuntu-ca. I'll save the rest of
the detail for the wiki :-)

avanspronsen