Traduction

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:44:11 UTC 2005

I like the idea of using a bilingual frontpage and then directing based on
language preference, en or fr. Maybe set a cookie so the decision only has
to be made once?

I just checked out the wiki and I agree the 2 languages on the same page
makes for an uneasy read. A parallel linked page would probably be easier.
The two versions of the page could link to each other, french to english,
and english to french.

I have update CanadianTeamInitiatives to give it more structure and added my
one initiative as a linked item from that page. That should make it easier
to start using the CanadianTeamInitiatives as our starting point for
editable content. Let me know, or feel free to change it if you don't like
it :-).

Andrew