Planet and Wordpress Blog

Myles Braithwaite myles.braithwaite at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 01:28:02 UTC 2005

The planet is fully working http://weblog.ubuntu-ca.org, but I think it
will be a long time till we get the Wordpress Blog fully working.

Matthias Urlichs:
>> I haven't loaded it yet because another PHP application (running on
>> ubuntu-ru.org) starts returning empty pages as soon as I do that.
>> I'll have a look later today. OTOH you could try that on your
machine;
>> their application is SMF (from http://www.simplemachines.org).

We have two decisions here:
First... We could setup SMF.
Second... We don't care about the blog and get the people who don't have
a blog to register on Blogger or LiveJournal. Then just add them to the
Planet.

My vote goes towards the second one (But I already have a blog).

--
Myles Braithwaite <myles.braithwaite at gmail.com>
Myles Braithwaite