Connectivity Problem after upgrading to Ubuntu 14.4

Zgi Ltd zgiltd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 06:40:41 UTC 2015

Hello..

As subjected above, i am facing connecting problem..
I use my mobile phone (Vodafone 2G) to access internet on my laptop
(Dell Vostro 1015) as i was using Ubuntu 12.4 for long and only now i
have upgraded to 14.4.LTS.

the problem is i am not able to get connectd thru bluetooth as
whenever i am trying to connect thru mobile i get message  " unable to
pair with Ubuntu-0 "

so when i am trying to pair thru my laptop i get message Error:
connection refused (111)  or sometimes the message says; successfully
setup new device (my Nokia 6120 classic) and after that it reads..
detecting phone configuration and after a minute or two the
following messages appears; Error: timed out detecting phone details.

i am not able to get connected as i was earlier so please guide me
what to do for getting connected successfully.

Thank you.

Saiad
zgiltd at gmail.com
Mobile +8095968985