Utopic Bug Hug and Testing Day, June 10th 1900 UTC

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Jul 8 18:40:15 UTC 2014

The first testing day of the cycle is coming this week on Thursday, June
10th. Elfy and myself will be giving demos and talking about running and
testing the development release of ubuntu.

You can catch the action live on ubuntuonair.com at 1900 UTC. After the
hangout, we'll transition to IRC and keep running tests, reporting
results, filing bugs and doing triage work. I'll be around until 2200
UTC, so feel free to swing by late if you can't make it on time. The
video will be on youtube following the transmission and you can watch it
later at your convenience if needed.

This is your chance to ask questions and report some test results. Hope
to see everyone there!

Nicholas

P.S. We have a team calendar that can help you keep track of the release
schedule along with this and other events. Check it out
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Calendar.