Utopic Bug Hug (and testing!) Days

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Jul 7 20:06:32 UTC 2014

On 06/26/2014 02:56 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> I'd like to create a combination of the testing days and bug hug days
> we've done in the past. Let's have them on the same day as part of a
> collaborated effort. We'll work on bug triaging, while executing
> testcases and attempting to find new bugs or confirm existing ones.
> Curious about what a bug hug day is/was? Checkout
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay for more information.
>

> Any volunteers for demoing bug triaging? I think this would be
> something helpful to demo each time we do one of these.

Still looking for someone to volunteer to show off triaging. You need to
be available this Thursday July 10th at 1900 UTC, and be able to join a
hangout on air. The demo can be really quick, just triaging a few bugs
'live' and fielding questions. I know there's several good bugmasters
who can help out. Volunteers?

Nicholas