An invalidated bug. Should it have really been invalidated?

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 17:48:20 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Dr. David Alan Gilbert
<ubuntu at treblig.org>wrote:

> It does get a bit tricky when the original reporter gives up on it,
> but there are others affected.

That's what comments are for, and the little "it affects me" flag, and the
whole system: try to keep one report for one bug.

I honestly don't understand why ~penalvch keeps invalidating it; it
happened again, I reopened it again but maybe I was a little harsh.

Can anyone else have a look at it, please? I need an external opinion...

Claudio