Where to find proper bugs

Robert Bruce Park robert.park at canonical.com
Thu Apr 11 01:19:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 05:38:14PM -0500, Javier P.L. wrote:
> Whenever I want do triaging I look at these lists:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5uxg9a Bugs with no package assigned
> http://tinyurl.com/ydwayom New bugs
> http://tinyurl.com/c7wok2e New security bugs

Those are really good links, thanks! I have just bookmarked them.

Here's another really good one to keep an eye on:

http://tinyurl.com/bqqgc9b

That link shows NEW *or* CONFIRMED bugs (remember, 'confirmed' just
means that more than one person is affected; it still needs triaging),
sorted by oldest first, because it's kind of embarrassing how old some
of these untriaged bugs are...

Come on, guys! Only 97,706 untriaged bugs left to go! We can do it! ;-)