Where to find proper bugs

Javier P.L. chilicuil at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 10 22:38:14 UTC 2013

On 10/04/13 at 04:17pm, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> Dear BugSquad,
>
>    I'm looking to apply for Ubuntu BugControl, but most bugs from the
>    hundred I worked on seem too easy to consider me proficient on
>    managing them. Do you know how I could find bugs where I will be
>    able to clearly demonstrate I'm capable of doing it properly?
>    because I'm finding discovering proper bugs somehow much harder for
>    me than actually triaging them.
>
>    Thank you,
>

> Logo/Alberto Salvia Novella/

Hello,

Whenever I want do triaging I look at these lists:

http://tinyurl.com/5uxg9a Bugs with no package assigned
http://tinyurl.com/ydwayom New bugs
http://tinyurl.com/c7wok2e New security bugs

http://feeds.launchpad.net/ubuntu/latest-bugs.atom latests bugs

Or you could adopt a package you feel comfortable with and triage those bugs as soon as they get reported