New message for Bug/Responses#Release_has_reached_EOL

George Patterson george.patterson at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:19:52 UTC 2012

I also agree with the idea except that it should be a requirement to
upgrade before re-testing otherwise those triaging will required to
run a now EOL install (even a VM) in order to confirm the steps
required to reproduce the bug and then do the same thing with the
current release to check if it has been fixed or no longer an issue.
The developers and other interested people will also need access to
the older version of the release.

This is assuming that I have read the proposed wording correctly.

Regards

George