[Community Ubuntu Documentation] Update of "ReportingBugs" by kate.stewart
webmaster at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 13 16:33:28 UTC 2011
Dear Wiki user,
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Community Ubuntu Documentation" for change notification.
The "ReportingBugs" page has been changed by kate.stewart:
== 3. Make sure the bug hasn't already been reported ==
When filing a bug, please make sure it has not already been reported by searching through the [[https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bugs|existing bugs]] and the release notes for your version of Ubuntu:
- * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperReleaseNotes| Ubuntu 6.06 LTS (Dapper Drake)]]
* [[http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/804|Ubuntu 8.04 LTS (Hardy Heron)]]
* [[http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/1004|Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx)]]
* [[http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/1010|Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat)]]
* [[http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/1104|Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal)]]
+ * [[http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/1110|Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot)]]
If you have further information about an already reported bug, add this information to the existing report, rather than opening a new one.
More information about the Ubuntu-bugsquad