[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "BugSquad/FAQ" by switchdk

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 13 12:31:17 UTC 2011

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The "BugSquad/FAQ" page has been changed by switchdk:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/FAQ?action=diff&rev1=13&rev2=14

Comment:
Updated to remove references to mentorship program

  == How do I start to Triage a bug ? ==

- We recommend to every new triager to read our [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage|Triage Guide]] and to request a [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors|Mentor]], if you have doubts regarding any part of the document please contact us.
+ We recommend to every new triager to read our [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage|Triage Guide]] and to raise any questions in the [[irc://irc.freenode.org/#ubuntu-bugs|#ubuntu-bugs]] channel on [[IRC|IRC]].

  == Do I need to have reproduced or recreated a bug to confirm it? ==