[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "BugSquad/GettingInvolved" by switchdk
noreply at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 13 12:16:22 UTC 2011
Dear Wiki user,
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.
The "BugSquad/GettingInvolved" page has been changed by switchdk:
Removed references to mentorship program
== Bug Squad ==
+ Consider joining the [[BugSquad|Bug Squad]] to keep up to date on current issues with triaging. However, joining is entirely optional but recommended.
- Consider joining the BugSquad to keep up to date on current issues with triaging. However, joining is entirely optional. We also offer a mentorship program for triaging. Please see [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Specs/SpecialisationWithinBugcontrol|Specialisation within BugControl]] for details, but basically, you need to:
- * Sign the [[http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct|Code of Conduct]]
- * Subscribe to the [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugsquad| Bug Squad Mailing List]]
- * Although not really required, read the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage|How to Triage]] guide. It '''does''' help to read it ;-)
- * Request a mentor by following the instructions on [[BugSquad/Mentors]] where you will need to provide:
- * An area of specialisation (if you have any)
- * Timezone
- * Time when available
- Members of the Bug Squad, [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl|Bug Control]], and Canonical employees are available in #ubuntu-bugs to answer any questions you might have.
+ Should you have any questions relating to triaging or other questions with regards to the Bug Squad team/process you can raise your questions in the [[irc://irc.freenode.org/#ubuntu-bugs|#ubuntu-bugs]] channel on [[IRC|IRC]]. Members of the [[BugSquad|Bug Squad]], [[UbuntuBugControl|Bug Control]], and Canonical employees are available to answer any questions you might have.
== Assigning Packages ==
More information about the Ubuntu-bugsquad