Asking guidance on triaging bugs.

Ankit saini ankit28595 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 08:11:22 UTC 2011

Hi, I have recently joined the Ubuntu bug squad so I am a bit confused
regarding the actions one should take during the triaging process
For example take bug #886450. In it the Gvim and Emacs hang when
started unmaximized. I was unable to reproduce the bug but the
reporter is sure that he is having this bug.
Now, I want to know what should be done now
Should it be reported to Vim and Emacs bug database
Or anywhere else
It surely is not due to the window manager since the bug persists even
after changing the window manager.

Thank you.