[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/HowToFix" by benjaoming

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 12 20:32:44 UTC 2011

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The "Bugs/HowToFix" page has been changed by benjaoming:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToFix?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

  There is a lot of different ways to find things to work on. It might be a bug report you are encountering yourself (which gives you a good opportunity to test the fix), or a problem you noted elsewhere, maybe in a bug report.

  [[http://harvest.ubuntu.com|Harvest]] is where we keep track of various TODO lists regarding Ubuntu development. It lists bugs that were fixed upstream or in Debian already, lists small bugs (we call them 'bitesize'), and so on. Check it out and find your first bug to work on.
+
+ == Install Bazaar (bzr)
+
+ sudo apt-get install bzr bzr-builddeb