Old bug reports

Timothy Mayoh timothy.mayoh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:00:50 UTC 2011

I believe the best approach would be to mark the report as incomplete, and
then try and contact the original submitter with this canned response in the
comments, assuming they are still active:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses#Release_has_reached_EOL . If they do
not respond, then the bug would be automatically marked as invalid within 60
days anyway.

Alternatively, if you are certain the original reporter and all other people
the bug affects are no longer active in Launchpad - you can probably safely
mark the bug as invalid immediately.

It would be nice if someone could create an automated way of doing this
though - it could take a very long time manually due to the large volume of
reports.