No subject

Davide Spinello dspinell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:32:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

I need help with the touchpad of my acer aspire 1830t-68u118. It is ALPS
touchpad and I am running ubuntu 11.04 beta1 64bit.

The mouse application shows the touchpad tab with vertical scroll/two finger
scrolling options, disable touchpad while typing, and horizontal scrolling.
However, only basic functionalities work, and specifically I have no
vertical scrolling nor two fingers scrolling. Horizontal scrolling and
"deactivate while typing" do not work either.

Thanks for your help

--
Davide Spinello, PhD
Assistant professor