launchpad +filebug redirect

Evan eapache at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:39:46 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Mohamed Amine IL Idrissi
<ilidrissiamine at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've set up a prototype page. Please
> visit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MohamedAmineILIdrissi/ReportingBugsAlternate and
> share your thoughts (especially on the TODO bits).
> Thanks,
> Mohamed Amine IL Idrissi

I quite like it. I've already made some minor tweaks here and there.

My biggest question is whether section 5 "Write a Useful Report"
should be before section 4 "File the Bug". I imagine that most people
will run ubuntu-bug in section 4 and finish the whole process before
going to section 5 - at which point it is too late to instruct them on
how to write good reports. Another option would be to merge them
somehow. Thoughts?

Evan