Meeting Minutes: 2010 10 12

Jean-Baptiste Lallement jean-baptiste at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 13 10:06:20 BST 2010

On 10/12/2010 08:07 PM, Brian Curtis wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Thanks to those who attended and added great discussion to todays
> meeting.  The following if the log from today's meeting.  Thanks to
> our new meeting bot, minutes are simple.  If you wish to continue a
> discussion from here, please create a new thread for it as it will
> make following it very easy.
>
> http://mootbot.libertus.co.uk/ubuntu-bugs/2010/ubuntu-bugs.2010-10-12-16.57.moin.txt

Thanks for the minutes.
I'll take the actions:
 ** to prepare a bug day excepting kernel
 ** to clean up the Regression wiki pages

One other point, I think it's worth copy/pasting the minutes to the wiki
because we have control over the document (edit it, keep it forever if
we want, ...)

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel