Fresh Ubuntu Install Test

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 24 02:03:10 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 4:31 PM, njin <marconifabio at hotmail.it> wrote:

> Hello Brian
> just tested, libdconf0 is installed in a fresh install of Maverick

Great, one last item.  It could be that an upgrade from Lucid to
Maverick and apt not handling the recommends correctly.  Could someone
(if not yourself) try a distribution upgrade and see if it is
installed after that.. I think Lucid-->Maverick is when libdconf0 was
introduced.

Thanks again,
~Brian

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"