Triaging Opportunities in Harvest

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 5 21:52:59 GMT 2010

You might think of harvest[1] as a tool primarily for developers.
However, after some recent discussions at the UDS for Natty I've started
to put some triaging and testing opportunities in there too.  Currently,
you can find opportunities regarding crash reports needing a bug pattern
and bugs that need an SRU verification performed.

The neat thing, in my mind, about using harvest for this is that it
presents the opportunities on a package or package set basis and you can
more quickly filter on the type of work you want to do.

If you have any more ideas of triaging opportunities we can present in
harvest just let me know your idea and I'll make it happen.

[1] http://harvest.ubuntu.com

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master