Monthly BugSquad Meeting - 7th July, 2009 16.00 UTC

Andres Mujica andres.mujica at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 7 21:49:32 BST 2009

Hello,

the meeting minutes were just published at the wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Meeting/Minutes/2009-07-07

If you feel something needs to be addressed at the next meeting, don't
hesitate in adding it to the wiki page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Meeting

The agenda is open!

Regards!

Next meeting: August 11th at 16 UTC #ubuntu-meeting