Kernel Bug Day - Tues 08 Dec, 2009

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Thu Dec 3 23:32:25 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that we're starting up Kernel Bug Day's
again for the Lucid cycle.  Don't know what a Kernel Bug Day is [1]?
This is the perfect opportunity to find out what it's all about!

The next Kernel Bug Day will be held Tues. 08 Dec, 2009 [2].  We've had
a few requests for kernel bug day topics and have decided to target bugs
with patches attached.  Lets focus on getting these bugs fixed early in
the Lucid 10.04 LTS development cycle.

Please join us Tuesday in the #ubuntu-kernel IRC channel on FreeNode as
we tackle this list of bugs together.

Thanks in advance,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay