No subject

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 27 23:37:17 BST 2009

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* xorg-server and xserver-xorg-video-intel!

 * 49 New bugs need a hug.

 * 103 Incomplete bugs need a status check.

 * 81 Confirmed bugs need a review.

 * 16 Bugs with patches that need to be reviewed.

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!

 * April 02 2009

 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090402

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a headstart~ ;)

Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!

Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for

newcomers in need.

Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Wanna be famous? Is easy! remember to use 5-A-day so if you do a good

work your name could be listed at the top 5-A-Day Contributors in the

Ubuntu Hall of Fame page!

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and

night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to

 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs

Have a nice day,

pedro.