Incomplete with no response >30 days

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at canonical.com
Tue May 27 20:01:02 BST 2008

sense at qense.nl wrote:
> If you just say in
> capitals at the beginning of each workflow report: "WORKFLOW BUG" I
> think we won't touch it.
Simple, but probably effective. It may prove to be the best option as we
are having difficulty getting consensus on using privacy, states or
assignment.

If each wokflow bug started with a standard text blob pasted from a wiki
page they could be self-explanatory. That should take a few seconds to
copy and paste and could even be added later if it was left out. It
could link to a wiki page with a longer explanation.

These bugs would continue to appear in default searches and so it would
continue to crop up on working lists of triage teams. OTOH many such
lists are generated with bughelper (like the bugday lists), which can
easily be taught to leave out these bugs.

Henrik