about apport retrace

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:16:37 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Greg Grossmeier
<greg.grossmeier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
>> Which is wrong.  Confirmed, confusingly, means that the info necessary
>> to fix the bug is there.  It sounds like it should mean someone
>> reproduced it, I know.
>
> Just to clarify before too many bugs are changed: the above is not correct.
>
> See: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status
> Quote:
> "Confirmed:
>     * Someone believes that that the report describes a genuine bug in
> enough detail that a developer could start working on a fix

I can read "in enough detail..." to mean what Mackenzie is saying.

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

My 5 today: #186126 (php5), #96836 (wammu), #77983 (pam), #71937
(kdebase), #185577 (alsa-driver)
Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day