Latest Launchpad Update

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 22 23:49:55 GMT 2008

I found some recent Launchpad updates interesting and thought you might
too as they affect bug workflow.  Please let me know if this is redundant
and you already knew this.  Alternatively, I'd be happy to hear that
this is useful. ;)

It is now possible to create a link to an upstream bug report found in a
Savannah bug tracking system.  Some notable upstreams using Savannah
include grub, gnokii and projects hosted at gnu.org.  So start looking
for upstream bugs to link to!

Bug reporters can now add attachments to their bug report via e-mail,
and there is no longer a need to specify that people visit their bug's
web page to add attachments.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com