Mini Hug Day for update-manager on November 14th

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 13 16:50:00 GMT 2007

Tomorrow, November 14th, Pedro, Leann and I will be taking a look at bug
reports regarding update-manager.  update-manager is the package that
provides the ability to upgrade from one Ubuntu release to another.  We
seem to have a fair number of bug reports about it and we though it could
use some cleanup.

I have recently written up some documentation[0], with Michael Vogt's
help, regarding debugging update-manager.  Additionally, I have created
a list of bugs[1] that we can focus on.

Feel free to join us in #ubuntu-bugs as we start triaging and cleaning
up the update-manager bug reports.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingUpdateManager
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20071114

Thanks,