Bug Tagging

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu May 24 16:26:55 BST 2007

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 11:29:09PM -0500, Freddy Martinez wrote:
> [snip]
> >In an effort to make openoffice.org bugs make them more approachable,
> >I have started use tags such as 'ooo-calc' to identify which specific
> >application the bug appears in.
> Would it also be beneficial to add Mozilla Team's bug tags,[1]. The
> only problem I see is bug triagers who are unfamiliar with MT's
> practices attempting to use these tags. What do you all think?
> [snip]
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MozillaTeam/Bugs/Tags

Personally, I think these tags are more process specific where as the
tags we currently have listed on the BugSquad/Tags page are a
description of the bug.  Perhaps just putting links to team's tagging
pages would be the best idea.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com