bughelper meeting (was Re: bughelper knows new cluefiles!)

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 14 16:36:01 GMT 2007

Hello again,

On So, 2007-01-14 at 10:18 +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>       * which way we'll go in the future

we should probably discuss what goals we want to achieve for 0.1 - which
should be as a package in Ubuntu too. Henrik: can you create that
milestone in Launchpad, so we can track bugs for that?

I suggest we:
      * fix and polish documentation,
      * fix grave bugs (like bug 79247),
      * our 'bitesize tasks',
      * the 'simple add' option and
      * of course: add some initial .info files

With goals like that, I guess we'll be ready to go in February.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel