Bug filing video?

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 20:30:00 GMT 2007

On 2/5/07, Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 06:47:40AM +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> > [0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreencastTeam/Requests
>
> I didn't see a request for a bug filing video at that page yet, so I
> went ahead and created one.  I also added some of what I thought would
> be appropriate material to cover [1].  If any one has any additional
> thoughts please add them to the spec.
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreencastTeam/Requests/LaunchpadBugSubmission

I added a few that I thought would be good. I'm a user (of course) and
only a beginning triager, so I thought this would be useful:
 * Reporting a bug upstream
 * Marking a package as applying to an additional/different package

If that's beyond the scope of the screencast, feel free to revert my changes.

Cheers,
Andrew