Propose to make the need to have importance set on Triaged bugs rather than on Confirmed bugs for kernel bug policy

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at
Sat Aug 4 21:05:04 BST 2007

As a member of BugSquad (not QA) team, I sometimes have to ask on IRC
for a member of QA team to 'at least' set the importance of a kernel
bug that I am to the point of confirming. This is because of the rule
in: that says that 'Confirmed
bugs should have importance set'.

I think it would not change much if the rule was rather: 'Triaged bugs
should have importance set'.
Then I could easily confirm bugs on kernel, without asking help.

-- - Same, same, but different