updating pages

Vassilis Pandis pandisv at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 11:41:13 BST 2006

--- Caroline Ford <caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think the Responses page needs much more work to be usable. I note
> that no-one seems to be using those stock responses - and this is a good
> thing as I know I hate it when I get a stock response to technical
> support emails ;)

I agree that some work should be done. I particularly do not like the
"If the bug is not described well" response. A casual user reporting a bug
does not want to read an essay on how to report bugs correctly. And even if
they do, they will still not include the relevant information since the link
is too general.