updating pages

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:01:39 BST 2006

I think the Responses page needs much more work to be usable. I note
that no-one seems to be using those stock responses - and this is a good
thing as I know I hate it when I get a stock response to technical
support emails ;)

That page implies that problems with translations are not bugs when they
are. The answer given - "fix it yourself!" is not helpful to bug
reporters or to translators who would like to know when there are
problems..

Don't we also want to know about bugs in Dapper? It is not obsoleted by
Edgy.

Caroline