Bugs not in English

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Fri Oct 27 15:21:40 BST 2006

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 10:49:15AM +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 26.10.2006, 17:38 -0300 schrieb Jonh Wendell:
> > Is there any project to allow users report bugs in their languages?
>
> With Launchpad and Malone as it is today we should not encourage people
> to file bugs in their own language. I came across a bunch of German
> bugs, which I was only too happy to answer to.

There is no current plan for localized bug reports; the general
impression we've had so far is that offering this functionality requires
a community of translators to deal with the localized reports, and we
are not yet at that point with Launchpad.

However, there is a plan for localized support requests; this is work
that Francis and Salgado have been working on and you'll see this in
demo or production in the near future.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125