bughelper improvements

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 14 15:33:19 GMT 2006

Hello Henrik,

On Do, 2006-12-14 at 16:18 +0100, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> Can't we just both push to the bughelper project repo? I guess you need
> to join that project or something.

Sure we can. I can push up there and you can use a new branch. I just
wanted you to look over my changes before they went to the 'official'
branch. Read: make you the bughelper release manager. :-)

> > Maybe we should start a document on how the command line interface could
> > work.
> >

> Good idea, though I was thinking more of a GUI version ;) Perhaps you'll
> draw up a few such command line flags and I'll mock-up a GUI?

Sure why not, though I'd personally would start with the one, and then
do the other. :-)

Have a nice day,
 Daniel