Free DVDs!

t u towsonu2003 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:25:22 GMT 2006

Kevin Kubasik wrote:

> Just a thought, maybe I missed some policy on the wiki, but if we could
> come up with a nice way in malone to mark bugs privately that might
> help. Like personal bug folders or the like. So I could go back through
> all bugs in my 'Requested Info' folder and mark them after a certain
> time.

Hi,
I just subscribe to any bug that I respond. Not very practical sometimes
but, what you mention as the "request info" folder would be this link
for *me*:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/people/towsonu2003/+subscribedbugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=Needs+Info&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.owner=&field.status_upstream=&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.has_patch.used=&field.tag=&search=Search

The English of that link is:
1. Go to your profile in launchpad
2. Click on Bugs (left side)
3. Click on "subscribed" (left side)
4. Click on "advanced" (to get the advanced search thingy)
5. Check only "needs info" bugs and click search